Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Abigail!!!

Today (in Texas) it is still Abigail's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! Abigail, I am dreadfully sorry I am missing your birthday but know that I am thinking about you - have thought about you all day and the teachers at my Academy wish you the very best on your first birthday. They sang Happy Birthday and I recorded it for you. One man (they one that is giving me such a hard time about domesticatin a DOG!!!) wrote you a birthday blessing in Hindi - I can hardly wait to give it to you. Of course, I have a special bday present from India :) Know that I am serving God on your first birthday and praying for you. I have called twice to wish you Happy Birthday but the times here are different than the times there so it is hard to find a good time to call.
Other stuff - Several of us have 'Dehli belly' - just an upset tummy, headache etc. We've been drinking filtered water so not sure what we came in contact with. Pray for fast healing.
I'm presenting today so I've got to go study my notes. Love to all - miss you very much. Kevin and Hutch went to Angel Fire to do work for a client - LOL - pray for them as well! :)
jane

No comments:

Post a Comment